Shipping and Returns
www.minus30.co OR “Minus 30 Private Limited” does not entertain returns after the order is successfully placed and payment is made by the buyer. Buyers are requested to place the order only if they agree with this term.
• Exchange requests will be entertained only in case the product(s) received by the buyer are in damaged or expired condition. Only such cases will be considered for exchange thereafter.
• Buyer has to inform www.minus30.co OR “Minus 30 Private Limited” of his/her intention to exchange the broken products within 2 hrs of receipt of the goods at his/her shipping address.
• Such damaged goods should be sent to “Minus 30 Private Limited” only after written email consent from www.minus30.co OR “Minus 30 Private Limited” to send back the product.
• All replacements will be made after the returned shipment of product is received by Minus 30 Private Limited. The courier charges for returning the damaged cases will be borne by “Minus 30 Private Limited”.
• Return orders are to be sent back to the address from where it was dispatched to be confirmed from www.minus30.co OR “Minus 30 Private Limited”.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
You cannot cancel the order and demand refund once the order is successfully placed and processed by the payment gateway. Refund requests will only be considered in the following cases:
1. If the shipping location is not serviced by our partner courier companies.
No refund requests will be entertained for damaged products. Damaged products will be exchanged as per our exchange policy.
2. From the date of written confirmation of refund to the customer, the amount will be refunded within the next 7-10 business days.
The amount will be refunded in the customer's mode of payment.
No Returns will be entertained if a customer wants to return the product for the reason that he/she doesn't like it after delivery of the product or feels the product doesn't match his or her expectations. No refunds will be given in the following cases:
• Incorrect or insufficient address mentioned by the customer
• Non-availability of recipient at the mentioned address and/or premises
• Refusal to accept products
• Delivered at the place/to the person specifically mentioned by the customer other than the customer himself
• Force majeure event
In case the product has undergone any tampering by the customer
All emails in this regard are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org